Friday, June 4, 2010

Techo Beats

I love techno music.  A stable, monotonous, continuous beat, escalating to a higher level of interest, peaking with great intensity & passion, then coming back down to a more mainstream, acceptable pace.   I seem to be going along in my day to day activities, when the feeling of passion inevitably arises for something - could be a new trick on the trampoline, a new idea to pursue or a new recipe & I run with it...feeling intensely excited & bopping around with great vigor.  After fulfilling my interests & experiencing the rush of breathtaking feelings, I settle back to a normal pace. 

Techno music induces skipping & hopping, leaping & bounding during my run....and making other people smile when they pass me feels good too!

1 comment:

  1. omg...i sooo remember that race and photo. it's the best;-)

    ReplyDelete