Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fear Not...Anything!

Last week I was asked to photograph (my primary career) a skate competition (held today).  I had lots of excuses why I didn't have time this weekend, but in the end, I love sports & being outside, so I decided to do it.

And once again, A GOOD CHOICE!  It was a blast, the people were awesome, friendly, happy, competitive, & there was good music & food.

But the main thing that made it above my expectation was seeing a friend who exclaimed how her daughter had been experimenting with baking a lot this summer & trying sweet recipes with healthier ingredients.  WHICH IS SO ME!

She got me excited again to finish writing this book I'm nearly done with.  After editing it 4 times, I started to think that it wasn't so special, that all this information is already out there & that I shouldn't publish it.  So after this blog, I'm going to challenge my fear of publishing a book & hopefully you'll see it offered on Amazon Kindle or iTunes in a few weeks.

http://www.uiwp.uiuc.edu/porfolio_2008/erin_ludwick/BOOK.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet! Punn intended! These past few mo's I realized i'd love to write a book too...but i'm still in the beginning, beginning, stages...like what to write about;-)

    i wanna see that book!

    ReplyDelete