Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mad Libs

Coloring books, maze books, flash cards, chapter books & Mad Libs adorn the back seat area of my vehicles, but with so many options for my kids, it usually looks like a tornado has whipped through. 

Last week my parents visited.  In an effort to show 'my daughterly respect' & to show I'd grasped onto any bit of tidiness my mom tried to instill, I cleaned out the backseat so she could sit with the kids.   As a busy mom, I always choose to exercise for an hour, over cleaning the car.

More Best of Mad Libs
Since she's really into grammar & verbs etc..she'd be so proud of me she'd be for having backseat entertainment involving education as well.  I decided to open the Mad Libs book - I remembered them giggling a few days prior - & this is what I saw.  13 pages of them filled with verbs like "pooping, peeing, nose picking, farting, boobing,"  nouns like "butt crack, crap & doggy doodoo,"  plural nouns such as "peanises, boobs, bugars, testikals, turds."  And adjetives like "booby, peanisy."  On one Mad Lib they used peanis, peanisy, peanising & peanises for every blank spot!

That was a good laugh!

I gotta work on their spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment