Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Candylicious

The annual trip to Texas to see my brother is only complete with daily visits to Houston's 2 finest stores (thoughtfully side by side):   The Chocolate Bar & Candylicious.

If you want any candy, foreign or domestic, retro or hot off the press, it's at Candylicious.  A framed newspaper article stated that M & M's are the best candy (health-consciously speaking), which couldn't have made me happier since I consume them regularly.  The Chocolate Bar's homemade ice creams, gorgeous cakes, desserts & every kind of item attached TO chocolate are pure extacy.  I'm not kidding.  Each bite I felt the love of that Chocolatier carefully hand crafting my item. 
Who doesn't want 11 vitamins & minerals with their chocolate cereal "bon bon"!!!

Did I exercise?  Yes I did.  YMCA family membership came in handy!

Ordering, finding & tasting all the new products would be the best job!!!
 
http://www.theoriginalchocolatebar.com

2 comments:

  1. OMG...I bet you were in heaven. Too funny.
    You should link the store/site so we bloggy peeps can visit it too!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotcha, i just linked it! thanks, i WAS in heaven! they had chocolate hammers & baseball gloves & everything conceivable & it is really good chocolate. mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete